Dear reader and possible chef.
The book you have before you is one of the products of the Erasmus project called "Healthy life's codes" that has been developed over the years 2014/2016 by the schools from Gazipasa (Turkey), Tamasi (Hungary), Myslowice (Poland) , Mazzarino (Italy) and Badajoz (Spain) .
Students and teachers of these five schools have worked on it and have gathered full menus which contain an important aspect of the culture of each country, their
gastronomy. With its publication, we try to approach one of the objectives of the project: to improve as much as possible the eating habits of our students and at the same time those of families and teachers.
After the work at each school, the school of Badajoz has carried out its layout and its final edition. We trust that it will be useful.
IES Castelar Badajoz
- Bacalao con espinacas (Cod with spinach)
- Caldereta extremeña (Extremadura stew)
- Gazpacho Extremeño
- Macedonia de frutas (Fruits salad)
- Pastel de frambuesas, queso fresco y miel con crema de arándanos naturales (Raspberry, fresh cheese and honey cake, with cream of blueberries)
- Setas a la verdura (Mushrooms with veggetables)
- Solomillo de Retinto al Queso del Casar (Retinto beef sirloin with “Casar” cheese)
- Tortilla de Patatas (Potato omelette)
Spanish meeting in Badajoz
Words from our visitors
Clic on the image above to link